- 1 box
- cake mix, any flavor (spice is especially nice)
- 1 c
- frozen mixed berries
- 1 c
- frozen sliced peaches
- 1/2 c
- 12 oz
- soda pop (ginger ale or coke are our favorites)
How to Make Dump Cake
- 1Dump the contents of a box of cake mix into a greased baking pan or Dutch Oven.
- 2Dump in frozen fruit.
- 3Cut up butter into little pieces (about the size of a butter bean) and scatter these over the top.
- 4Dump 12 ounces of soda pop over the top of everything, pouring it so that the soda is well distributed.
- 5Bake for 45 minutes, then spoon it out warm and serve with ice cream.