DoubleShot Lemonade Pound Cake with Berries
- 1 box
- lemon cake mix ( i used duncan hines)
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 3/4 c
- thawed lemonade concentrate or very strong lemonade
- 3 oz
- softened cream cheese
- 3 large
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 2/3 c
- lemon curd
- 1 pt
- red raspberries, divided
- 3 Tbsp
- 1/2 pt
How to Make DoubleShot Lemonade Pound Cake with Berries
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray loaf pan ( 8 x 5)with cooking spray.
- 2Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl and beat well until smooth. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees about 45 minutes to 60 minutes.
Cake is done when a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- 4Cool on rack 30 minutes
- 5Then slice individual servings of cake and place on plates. Spread a thin layer of lemon curd on each slice of cake.
- 6In a small bowl, mash half the raspberries with the sugar until juicy. Drizzle mashed raspberries on top of the lemon curd layer, then top with remaining raspberries and blueberries.