DoubleShot Lemonade Pound Cake with Berries
1 boxlemon cake mix ( i used duncan hines)
1 csour cream
3/4 cthawed lemonade concentrate or very strong lemonade
3 ozsoftened cream cheese
1 tspvanilla extract
2/3 clemon curd
1 ptred raspberries, divided
How to Make DoubleShot Lemonade Pound Cake with Berries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray loaf pan ( 8 x 5)with cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl and beat well until smooth. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees about 45 minutes to 60 minutes.
Cake is done when a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Cool on rack 30 minutes
- Then slice individual servings of cake and place on plates. Spread a thin layer of lemon curd on each slice of cake.
- In a small bowl, mash half the raspberries with the sugar until juicy. Drizzle mashed raspberries on top of the lemon curd layer, then top with remaining raspberries and blueberries.