Double Rich Brownies
How to Make Double Rich Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 x 13 inch pan for chewy, moist brownies. For cake-like brownies, use a 9 x 9 inch pan.
- Melt butter and chocolate together in microwave or over a double boiler. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Make the brownies by hand mixing, not a mixer. Do not overmix. Beat eggs and salt together until light and foamy in texture. Gradually beat in the sugar and vanilla.
- Combine the cooled chocolate mixture with the egg mixture. Before totally mixed, fold in the flour. Before it is uniformly mixed, stir in the pecans.
- Spread batter in prepared pan. Bake about 25 minutes. Do not cut until cool, as the inside will still be moist until it cools.