Double Berry Lemon Bundt Cake
It starts with a mix and then I went from there. I didnt use the ingredients called for on the box, I used more or less and then some lol.
Lemons and berries and a wonderful lemon glaze, suhc a yummy summer treat!! Served it up as a snack with a nice blueberry smoothie!
- 1 pillsbury lemon super moist cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1- 6 oz container of lemon lime yogurt
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 c water
- 1/3 c oil
- 1 container fresh blackberries (washed and drained)
- 1 container fresh blueberries (washed and drained)
- 1/2 c butter
- 2 t lemon juice
- 1/2 t vanilla or lemon extract (depending on how lemony you like it)
- 3 c confectioners sugar
How to Make Double Berry Lemon Bundt Cake
- 1Heat oven to 325 and grease a bundt pan with non stick spray.
- 14Invert cake onto cake plate gently shaking it loose from pan.