How to Make Di's Gorilla Bread
- Take the cream cheese and score 3 times lengthwise, then score 4 times across- making 20 cubes.
- Using a 9"x13" pan (no oil) sprinkle about half the pecans in the bottom of the pan.
- Mix white sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Take 1 biscuit, stretch it a little and place 1 cube of cream cheese in the middle, fold in any manner and pinch to seal.
- Roll the biscuit in your cinnamon-sugar mixture and place close together in your pan.
- Melt butter and brown sugar together and drizzle over the biscuits.
- Sprinkle on the rest of your pecans.
- Bake at 350* for about 15-20 min. until golden brown.