How to Make Di's Gorilla Bread
- 1Take the cream cheese and score 3 times lengthwise, then score 4 times across- making 20 cubes.
- 2Using a 9"x13" pan (no oil) sprinkle about half the pecans in the bottom of the pan.
- 3Mix white sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- 4Take 1 biscuit, stretch it a little and place 1 cube of cream cheese in the middle, fold in any manner and pinch to seal.
- 5Roll the biscuit in your cinnamon-sugar mixture and place close together in your pan.
- 6Melt butter and brown sugar together and drizzle over the biscuits.
- 7Sprinkle on the rest of your pecans.
- 8Bake at 350* for about 15-20 min. until golden brown.