DIABETIC CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES WITH FUDGE FROSTING
1 (16-oz) boxsugar-free devil's food cake mix
1 csugar-free chocolate chips
1 mediumvery ripe banana
1 (16 oz) can(s)sugar-free chocolate fudge frosting
·additional chocolate chips for garnish
How to Make DIABETIC CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES WITH FUDGE FROSTING
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (or whatever the directions for your cake mix says).
Line 24 muffin tins with cupcake liners; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl or large mixer bowl, prepare the cake mix as directed on package. It is important to use canola oil when the recipe calls for oil. Mash the banana and add to the mixture, mixing until banana is no longer visible in the mix and batter is smooth. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into the prepared muffin tins filling each about 2/3s full. Bake according to the cake mix package directions.
- Remove cupcakes from the muffin tins and place on a wire rack to cool completely.
- When the cakes are completely cool, frost with the fudge frosting. Sprinkle a few chocolate chips over the top as a garnish, if desired.