Death by chocolate ice cream cake
- 1 box
- brownie mix (plus ingr to prepare it)
- 1 pt
- chocolate peanut butter ice cream (or your fav)
- 1 pt
- chocolate samoas ice cream (or your fav)
- 3 pkg
- kit kat bars (wrapping removed)
- 1 pkg
- oreos crushed
- 1/2 c
- chocolate sauce
How to Make Death by chocolate ice cream cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Prepare brownie mix according to directions on box. Spray a 9" springform pan with baking spray. Pour batter into springform pan and bake. Cool completely.
- 2Remove side of springfrom pan, leaving brownie on bottom of pan. Slice along side the brownie with a long knife creating 2 discs. trim aroun the discs about 1/4" to make room for the kit kats. Replace side of pan to the bottom with the bottom brownie disc still in tact.
- 3Align kit kats along the inside of the pan (facing out), making sure to fit them down to cover the outside rim of the brownie bottom. Place a layer of ice cream flavor, making sure to spread to the edges up to the kitkats. Drizzle the layer with half the chocolate sauce. Cover with the other brownie disc. Spread the second ice cream flavor, drizzle the remaining chocolate sauce. Cover with crushed oreos.
- 4Cover the entire pan with plastic wrap and re freeze until ready to serve. Thaw at room temp 15-20mins before ready to serve.