This holds up well and stays creamy. It is very basic so to make it your own is very easy.
I think the Cool Whip helps to keep it soft.
- 6 oz
- room temperature cream cheese
- 2-3 c
- powdered sugar
- heaping spoonfuls of cool whip or milk
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract, optional or any flavoring you like
How to Make Creamy Frosting
- 1Blend cream cheese and powdered sugar in a bowl until smooth and creamy. Add enough Cool Whip OR **milk for spreading consistency
If using flavoring add it now...
- 2**add a little at a time. A little milk goes a long way. If your frosting gets too thin add a little more powdered sugar...