Cream Puff Cake
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- butter or margarine
- 1 c
- 4 c
- milk or skim milk
- 3 small box
- vanilla instant pudding (can use no sugar pudding)
- 1-8oz box
- cream cheese (can use lite or no-fat)
- 1 small
- container cool whip (can use lit or no fat)
- hershey syrup (optional)
How to Make Cream Puff Cake
- 1Pre-Heat oven to 400 degrees
- 2In a sauce pan, combine water and butter and bring to a boil. Remove from heat & beat in the flour, a a little bit at a time until the mixture starts to pull away from the sides of the pan. Add eggs, one at a time, and beat until it forms a sticky (may be a bit runny) dough. Spread into a cake pan and smooth on bottom.
Bake at 400 for 15-20 minutes. It will appear golden & very puffy. If big bubbles form,DO NOT break or push them down!) Cool completely before filling.
- 3For the Filling:
Beat softened cream cheese until smooth, with a mixer.
Adda bit of milk & cream again.
Add the remaining milk & the instant pudding mix.
Beat for 2 minutes
Smooth filling over the cooled cake crust
Let the Cool Whip soften and spread over pudding.
*You may drizzle with Hershey's chocolate syrup.