Cream Cheese Frosting
We All Like This Frosting On The Chunky Apple Cake,Man It Is Good .It Is From My Sister Leona She Gave It To Me Same Time She Did The Chunky Apple Cake. And It Sure Is Good To. All The Kids And Grandkids Always Wants More So I Know They Like It. Anyway Thought We Could Share With You All.
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz. )cream cheese
- 3 Tbsp
- butter or margarine,softened
- 1 1/2 c
- powdered sugar
- 1/8 tsp
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
How to Make Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1in medium size bowl; beat cream cheese and butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- 2gradually add sugar and salt.
- 3beating until blended. stir in vanilla.
- 4I Put this froasting on my apple cake,and on my spice cakes and on lots of others and rolls,sometime i just use it as dip. enjoy.