Cream Cheese Frosting N one Bowl By Freda
Very Easy to Make, Melt Chocolate, in water, add vanilla. whip in cream cheese, and pdr sugar. . . and frost your favorite Cake.
Family Loves anything Chocolate especially grand-kids.
- 6 SQ
- bakers brand, semi sweet chocolate, chopped
- 3 TBS
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz) cream cheese (softened @ room temp)
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 C
- powdered sugar, (sifted)
DARK CHOCOLATE CREAM CHEESE FROSTING, ICING
How to Make Cream Cheese Frosting N one Bowl By Freda
- 1heat Chocolate with Water in large Microwave Bowl on med power for 2-4 min.
Or Over Low to Med heat in double boiler.
Stir till chocolate is Completely Melted.
Cool to Luke-warm.
- 2Add: Cream Cheese ( 8 oz) & Vanilla, Beat until well blended.
Gradually beat in the Icing Sugar/Pdr Sugar.
Beat until Smooth in texture.
- 3Makes 2 1/2 Cups frosting.
This will Ice (1) 9X 13 cake or (2) 9" Layers