Recipe & Photo: Kraftrecipes.com
1 1/2 choney maid graham cracker crumbs
1 1/2 csugar, divided
1 tspground cinnamon, divided
1/4 c(1/2 stick) butter, melted
4 pkg(8 oz.ea.) cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 cfresh cranberries (1/2 of 12-oz. pkg.)
1 1/2 cthawed cool whip topping
How to Make CRANBERRY-CINNAMON CHEESECAKE
- Mix graham crumbs, 2 Tbsp. sugar, 1/2 tsp. cinnamon, and butter until blended; press into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and 1 cup of the remaining sugar in a large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake in a preheated 325-degree oven for 55 to 60 minutes, or until center is almost set. Cool on rack 15 minutes. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake for 4 hours.
- Meanwhile, bring cranberries, water, remaining sugar and cinnamon to boil in saucepan on medium-high heat; simmer on low heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened and berries have softened, stirring occasionally. Cool slightly; refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To serve, spread cranberry sauce over cheesecake. Serve topped with Cool Whip.