Best Darned Cake Ever-Connie
How to Make Best Darned Cake Ever-Connie
- Mix chocolate cake mix, 1 egg, melted butter, and water
to make batter. (The batter will be stiff.)
- Pat batter into a GREASED 9x13 pan.
- Mix powdered sugar, 3 eggs and cream cheese.
- Pour topping over batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Check cake after 25 minutes as ovens very in heat.
- Cake will pull away from sides of the pan but will be softer in the middle.
- Allow to cool 10 to 15 minutes before cutting.