COFFEE LAYER CAKE
1 cbrown sugar
1/2 cstrong brewed coffee
1/2 tspallspice, ground
2 tspbaking powder
·instant coffee powder
How to Make COFFEE LAYER CAKE
- Beat the butter and sugar till creamy, add the eggs, then the molasses and coffee
- Mix the flour, salt spices, and baking powder together.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients together Mix thoroughly. Grease and flour layer cake pans.
- Spread batter evenly in pans.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick insearted comes out clean.
- Frost with white frosting and sift coffee powder on top.