2 call-purpose flour
3/4 cwhite sugar
2 tspbaking powder
1/2 cunsalted butter
2 tspvanilla extract
1/4 call-purpose flour
2/3 cwhite sugar
1 tspground cinnamon
How to Make Coffee Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 – grease 9×13 pan.
In a medium bowl mix ¼ cup of flour, sugar, cinnamon.
- Next add in butter – use clean hands and mix together the mixture till it becomes coarse crumbles – set aside.
- In a large bowl add – flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Next add in butter – use clean hands and mix together the mixture till it becomes coarse crumbles
- In small bowl add milk, egg and vanilla together. Then pour the wet mix into the dry. You will have a VERY thick batter.
Spread batter into pan (will be VERY thick) top with crumble topping.
- Cook for 25 – 30 minutes.