coconutty razzmatazz explosion
1 boxwhite cake mix, yellow is fine, just not as pretty ( and whatever you need to follow the boxes directions)
1 jar(s)raspberry preserves
1 can(s)white frosting
1 pkgof white coconut,sweetened
1 pkgcupcake papers
How to Make coconutty razzmatazz explosion
- mix up your batter as instructed and put it aside.
- spread about 1/2 of your coconut out on a pan. throw it under the broiler on low for 3 min (or until coconut is toasted) checking often.
- preheat oven to temp. on box
- stir the toasted coconut into the batter until everything is incorporated.
- put you cupcake papers in your cupcake pan and fill them about 3/4 of the way with your batter.
- bake following the directions on your box.
- take out your cupcakes and LET THEM COOL.
- once your cupcakes have cooled. take a knife and cut a circle in the center of each cupcake.
- take out the little plug piece you have created. SAVE IT!
- fill that hole with raspberry preserves.
- cut off the bottom of your plug and out it back on top of the cupcake ( this step is NOT necessary BUT it makes the cupcake much easier to frost)
- frost with your White frosting
- sprinkle the rest of your coconut on the tops.