coconutty razzmatazz explosion
- 1 box
- white cake mix, yellow is fine, just not as pretty ( and whatever you need to follow the boxes directions)
- 1 jar(s)
- raspberry preserves
- 1 can(s)
- white frosting
- 1 pkg
- of white coconut,sweetened
- 1 pkg
- cupcake papers
How to Make coconutty razzmatazz explosion
- 1mix up your batter as instructed and put it aside.
- 2spread about 1/2 of your coconut out on a pan. throw it under the broiler on low for 3 min (or until coconut is toasted) checking often.
- 3preheat oven to temp. on box
- 4stir the toasted coconut into the batter until everything is incorporated.
- 5put you cupcake papers in your cupcake pan and fill them about 3/4 of the way with your batter.
- 6bake following the directions on your box.
- 7take out your cupcakes and LET THEM COOL.
- 8once your cupcakes have cooled. take a knife and cut a circle in the center of each cupcake.
- 9take out the little plug piece you have created. SAVE IT!
- 10fill that hole with raspberry preserves.
- 11cut off the bottom of your plug and out it back on top of the cupcake ( this step is NOT necessary BUT it makes the cupcake much easier to frost)
- 12frost with your White frosting
- 13sprinkle the rest of your coconut on the tops.