Coconut Crumb Cake is one of those recipes you never quite believe. To begin with, it has only seven ingredients. That’s not terribly unusual for a cake, but a box of vanilla wafers and a package of coconut at the top of the list is unusual.
1. Preheat oven to 325F. Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
2. Place vanilla wafers in a food processor and pulse until fine crumbs.
3. Combine crumbs, coconut, sugar and pecans in a bowl; mix well.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, butter and milk.
5. Pour egg mixture into dry ingredients and mix well (batter will be thick). Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 1 hour and 35 minutes. Serves 20.