Coco Lopez Cake
- betty crocker moist cake mix (chocolate)
- 1 can coco lopez cream of cococnut
- 1 can eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large container cool whip
- 2 cups coconut
- 2 eggs
- slivered almonds, toasted
How to Make Coco Lopez Cake
- 1Prepare cakes as directed on the box. Bake. Remove from the oven and while the cake is still warm poke holes with a straw all over the top of the cake.
- 2Mix the Coco Lopez with the Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed milk. Pour this mixture slowly over the entire cake until all is well saturated with the milks.
- 3Place cake in the fridge overnight or at least 2-3 hours to let the milk soak in. Remove and frost with the Cool Whip and sprinkle the Cool Whip with the coconut and toasted almond slivers.