We used to gobble this up in no time flat!
- 1 c
- 2 c
- unbleached flour
- 2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1 c
- brown sugar, cinnamon and butter for top
How to Make Cinnamon Flop
- 1Sift together sugar, flour and baking powder.
Add butter and milk.
Stir until well blended.
- 2grease well 2 - 9 inch pie or cake pans
Divide mixture between the two pans
- 3Sprinkle tops lightly with flour, then add brown sugar and then cinnamon.
Push chunks of butter into the dough (this will make holes and later gets gooey as it bakes)
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Cut into wedges and serve warm.