Chocolate Zucchini Cake
1/2 cmargarine or butter
1/2 cvegetable oil
1 3/4 csugar
1 tspvanilla extract
1/2 csour milk
2 1/2 cflour
4 Tbspunsweetened cocoa
1/2 tspbaking powder
1/2 tspbaking soda
2 cshredded zucchini
1 cchocolate chips
How to Make Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- Prepare 9x13 baking dish and heat oven to 325 degrees.
Cream together: margarine, vegetable oil and sugar.
- Add: eggs, vanilla and sour milk. (if needed you can add a teaspoon of vinegar to fresh milk to sour it) Mix well.
- Mix in: flour, cocoa, baking powder and soda, cinnamon and cloves.
Stir in shredded zucchini.
- Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle top with chocolate chips.
Bake at 325 for about 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- No frosting is necessary and when I bake this the pan barely cools before someone is into it!
Keep leftovers refrigerated.