Chocolate Tiramisu with Twinkies
I made this one with chocolate pudding. I made one with bananas too- oh so good.
Hope you try this recipe and let me know how your family liked it. Enjoy!!!
- twinkies, split in 1/2 lengthwise
- 8 oz
- chocolate tub of cool whip (or some cocoa to the white)
- 2 Tbsp
- chocolate shavings or cocoa powder, for garnish
- 1 3/4 c
- cold milk
- 3 oz
- pkg, instant chocolate pudding
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp
- instant coffee powder
- 1 c
- boiling water
- 4 Tbsp
- powdered sugar
- 3 Tbsp
- hazelnut coffee flavoring or 1 oz. kahlua liqueur
How to Make Chocolate Tiramisu with Twinkies
- 1Place 1 layer of 1/2 Twinkies in the bottom of a glass 9x13-inch dish,filling side up.Set aside.
- 2Make coffee syrup by combine all ingredients and whisking to blend.
Drizzle 1/2 the syrup over the Twinkies in the dish.
- 3Make the pudding mixture by combining all ingredients and whisking until it begins to thicken and pour 1/2 the mixture evenly over the Syrup soaked twinkies.
- 4Spread 1/2 the Cool Whip over all in dish evenly.
Grate some chocolate bar or sift some cocoa powder on top.
Chill for several hours.
- 5If you want to make coconut tiramisu use zingers and coconut pudding and coconut sprinkled on top. This is actually very ,very good.