Chocolate Tiramisu with Twinkies
I made this one with chocolate pudding. I made one with bananas too- oh so good.
Hope you try this recipe and let me know how your family liked it. Enjoy!!!
12twinkies, split in 1/2 lengthwise
8 ozchocolate tub of cool whip (or some cocoa to the white)
2 Tbspchocolate shavings or cocoa powder, for garnish
1 3/4 ccold milk
3 ozpkg, instant chocolate pudding
1 tspvanilla extract
1 Tbspinstant coffee powder
1 cboiling water
4 Tbsppowdered sugar
3 Tbsphazelnut coffee flavoring or 1 oz. kahlua liqueur
How to Make Chocolate Tiramisu with Twinkies
- Place 1 layer of 1/2 Twinkies in the bottom of a glass 9x13-inch dish,filling side up.Set aside.
- Make coffee syrup by combine all ingredients and whisking to blend.
Drizzle 1/2 the syrup over the Twinkies in the dish.
- Make the pudding mixture by combining all ingredients and whisking until it begins to thicken and pour 1/2 the mixture evenly over the Syrup soaked twinkies.
- Spread 1/2 the Cool Whip over all in dish evenly.
Grate some chocolate bar or sift some cocoa powder on top.
Chill for several hours.
- If you want to make coconut tiramisu use zingers and coconut pudding and coconut sprinkled on top. This is actually very ,very good.