1 pkg(3.9 oz) instant chocolate pudding
2 ccold milk
1 pkgindividual graham cracker pie crusts (6)
1/2 cfinely chopped sandwich cookies
48pieces 3 1/2 inches each red or black shoestring licorice
12blue, green, yellow, orange candy pieces (M&M's or Reese's Pieces)
How to Make Chocolate Spider Treats
- Prepare pudding with milk according to package directions.
- Spoon into crusts; sprinkle with cookie crumbs.
- Push eight licorice pieces into the pudding of each tartlet to form legs (curved pieces work best).
- Press candies in place for eyes.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.