Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake
I can't wait to dig into this after dinner.
- 1 chocolate cake mix
- 1 small package chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
How to Make Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Prepare the pudding with the milk per package directions. Add the cake mix (just the dry mix) and stir well to combine. (batter will be thick).
- 3Smooth batter into a greased 9x13 baking pan. Scatter chips on top.
- 4Bake for 30 minutes, or until edges pull away from sides.