1 boxwhite cake mix
1 boxinstant chocolate pudding (reg or sugar free)
2 cmilk, skim (or your preference)
1 cchopped walnuts (pecans okay too)
1 cmini or reg chocolate chips
How to Make Chocolate Pudding Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Spray baking spray in bottom and sides of 12 x 9 baking pan
- IN a medium mixing bowl, blend together well cake and pudding mix.
- Beat with an electric mixer for 2 minutes, scraping sides often.
- Pour into prepared baking pan. Sprinkle top with nuts and chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees according to cake mix box directions or for about 30 minutes. (Check for doneness with a toothpick) Let cool
- Serve plain or with ice cream or whipped cream!