CHOCOLATE & PEANUT BUTTER ICE CREAM CAKE
Photo: Kroger My Magazine
- ½ c
- hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 8 oz
- cool whip
- 1 small
- pkg. chocolate pudding mix
- peanut butter sandwich cookies, chopped and divided
- 1 box
- vanilla ice cream sandwiches (12)
- ¼ c
- rainbow sprinkles
How to Make CHOCOLATE & PEANUT BUTTER ICE CREAM CAKE
- 1FOR THE FILLING: Place the hot fudge topping in a microwave-safe bowl on high in 10-second intervals until warm (not hot).
- 2Add 1 cup Cool Whip and stir to combine. Add the pudding mix and stir vigorously until thoroughly combined, 1 to2 minutes. Fold in half of the chopped cookies.
- 3On a long sheet of nonstick heavy-duty aluminum foil, place 4 of the ice cream sandwiches side by side. Layer about half of the filling on top of the sandwiches. Layer 4 more ice cream sandwiches on top of the filling, and then top with remaining filling. Top with the last 4 ice cream sandwiches.
- 4Ice the cake on the sides and top with remaining Cool Whip. Scatter the sprinkles and remaining cookie crumbles over the top. Freeze overnight. Freeze any leftovers.