Chocolate Hazelnut Supreme Cake
- 1 box
- devils food cake mix-ingredients for mixing on box
- 2 c
- heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 tsp
- 8 oz
- whipped cream cheese
- 3/4 c
- nutella hazelnut spread
- 8 medium
- strawberries, fresh
How to Make Chocolate Hazelnut Supreme Cake
- 1Make the cake mix according to directions on box. Pour into 2 - 9 inch pans and bake 35 minutes.
- 2Let Cake Cool for about 1/2 hour.
- 3Beat the whipping cream in mixer until slightly thick. Add powdered sugar, vanilla and cream cheese.
- 4Finally add the nutella hazelnut spread. Beat until stiff.
- 5To assemble the cake: put first layer on plate. Spread hazelnut spread over cake.
- 6Put sliced strawberries on the chocolate spread.
- 7Then top the strawberries with the whipped cream mixture.
- 8Put the second layer of cake on top of the first layer. Spread nutella over top of the cake.
- 9Frost the whole cake with the chocolate whipped cream mixture.
- 10Chocolate dip about 4 strawberries in chocolate and use for garnish on top of cake.
- 11Refrigerate or put in freezer until ready to serve.