Chocolate Hazelnut Supreme Cake
1 boxdevils food cake mix-ingredients for mixing on box
2 cheavy whipping cream
1/2 cpowdered sugar
8 ozwhipped cream cheese
3/4 cnutella hazelnut spread
8 mediumstrawberries, fresh
How to Make Chocolate Hazelnut Supreme Cake
- Make the cake mix according to directions on box. Pour into 2 - 9 inch pans and bake 35 minutes.
- Let Cake Cool for about 1/2 hour.
- Beat the whipping cream in mixer until slightly thick. Add powdered sugar, vanilla and cream cheese.
- Finally add the nutella hazelnut spread. Beat until stiff.
- To assemble the cake: put first layer on plate. Spread hazelnut spread over cake.
- Put sliced strawberries on the chocolate spread.
- Then top the strawberries with the whipped cream mixture.
- Put the second layer of cake on top of the first layer. Spread nutella over top of the cake.
- Frost the whole cake with the chocolate whipped cream mixture.
- Chocolate dip about 4 strawberries in chocolate and use for garnish on top of cake.
- Refrigerate or put in freezer until ready to serve.