Chocolate Eclair Bars (Quick & Easy)
- 1 pkg
- (3.4 oz.) jell-o instant french vanilla pudding
- 2 c
- cold milk, divided
- (8 oz.) tub cool whip
- graham crackers
- 1 pkg
- (4 oz.) baker's unsweetened chocolate
- 1/4 c
- 1 1/2 c
- powdered sugar
How to Make Chocolate Eclair Bars (Quick & Easy)
- 1Beat pudding mix and 1 3/4 c. milk in large bowl with whisk for 2 minutes. Stir in Cool Whip. Layer about 1/3 of the graham cracker squares and 1/2 of the cool whip mixture into a 9x13 pan, breaking graham crackers as necessary to fit. Repeat layers. Top with layer of graham cracker squares.
- 2Microwave chocolate and butter in medium microwavable bowl for 1 1/2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Add powdered sugar and remaining milk; stir until well blended.
- 3Immediately spread over graham cracker squares.
- 4Refrigerate for 4 hours.