Chocolate Decadence Bundt Cake
- 1 box
- devils food or dark chocolate cake mix
- 1 c
- chocolate milk or regular milk
- 1/2 c
- vegetable or canola oil
- 3 large
- 1 Large box
- jello cook n serve chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 16 oz
- sour cream
- 24 oz
- bag ghirardelli 60% cacao/bittersweet chocolate chips or your favorite brand
How to Make Chocolate Decadence Bundt Cake
- 1Preheat oven to temperature indicated on cake mix box for a bundt pan. (approx 350-375 degrees F)
- 2Make cake according to box directions, although I substitute 1 cup chocolate milk (I make my own with whole milk and chocolate syrup to taste!) for the 1 cup water the cake mix calls for. Add pudding mix powder (do not make pudding) to cake mix. Stir with a wooden spoon until smooth, and repeat with sour cream. Fold in chocolate chips.
- 3Pour into a greased bundt pan. Bake for 45 mins. Cake may rise higher than pan while baking, but will fall slightly when taken out of the hot pan.
- 4****Cake is delicious served warm with a dusting of powdered sugar (my ex-MIL's favorite), a scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped cream. If refrigerated overnight, you will have a dense, sinfully rich, well-chilled cake with a consistency similar to a cheesecake the next day! Trust me.. It's well worth the wait!