Chocolate Cranberry Fudge Cake!
Recipe is from Ocean Spray and picture ! Got my attention !
2/3 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cbutter or margarine
1 ozunsweetened chocolate
1 cocean spray whole berry cranberry sauce
1/4 call purpose flour
1/2 tspbaking powder
1/4 cwhipping cream
1/2 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
1/4 cocean spray jellied cranberry sauce
How to Make Chocolate Cranberry Fudge Cake!
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line an 8" round cake pan with foil. Coat foil with cooking spray. Dust pan with flour, tap to remove excess.
- Microwave 2/3 cup choc. chips, butter and unsweetened chocolate in large microwave-safe bowl on High for one minute. Stir until smooth. Microwave for 30 more seconds if necessary to melt chocolate.
- Add cranberry sauce and sugar, mix well. Add eggs, vanilla, flour and baking powder mix well. Pour batter in prepared pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until center is set and a toothpick comes out clean. Cool in pan 30 minutes. Refrigerate 1 hour or until cold.
- MAKES GLAZE:
Microwave cream and chocolate chips together in medium microwave-safe bowl for 1 minute on High.
Stir until smooth. Microwave for 30 more seconds if necessary to melt chocolate. Add cranberry sauce, mix well.
- Turn cake out onto serving plate; remove foil. Spread glaze over top allowing some to drip down sides of cake.
Chill one hour or until glaze is firm.
Can be made a day ahead of time. Store at room temperature.