Chocolate Covered Cherry Refrigerator Cake
1 chocolate cake mix
mini chocolate chips.
This is the result of these ingredients.
Hope you try it!
It tastes like a chocolate covered cherry.
- 18 1/4 oz
- store brand chocolate cake mix- i used kroger brand
- 3 oz
- pkg. cherry jello
- 1 c
- boiling water
- 3/4 c
- cold water
- 6 oz
- pkg. instant vanilla pudding
- 2 3/4 c
- cold milk -i used 2% milk
- 8 oz
- container cool whip, thawed
- 1/2 c
- mini chocolate chips
How to Make Chocolate Covered Cherry Refrigerator Cake
- 1Heat oven to 350^. Spray a 9x13-inch cake pan with no-stick spray,set aside.
In a small bowl,combine jello and boiling water, stir until dissolved, add the cold water.stir to blend. Refrigerate.
- 2In a large mixer bowl make cake according to package directions. Pour into prepared pan. Bake according to pan size directions.
While cake in baking prepare pudding. Mix together the pudding mix and the cold milk with a whisk until it thickens. Place in refrigerator, until ready to use.
- 3When cake is done-poke holes all over top of cake using a chop stick or wooden spoon handle. Pour jello mixture over hot cake slowly until all used up. Now spread pudding mixture over top of the cake, evenly.
- 4Next spread Cool Whip over all evenly and then sprinkle chocolate chips on top. Chill for about one hour. Enjoy.