Chocolate Coffee Peanut Butter Cake
1 pkgdark chocolate cake mix
3.9 OZ pkginstant chocolate pudding mix
2 cplain yogurt
1/3 cpeanut butter
1/2 ccoffee flavored liquor
2 cpeanut butter chips
CHOCOLATE FLUID ICING
1 cchocolate flavor coffee mate liquid
1 stickunsalted butter
12 ozsemi-sweet chocolate chips
12 ozpeanut butter chips
How to Make Chocolate Coffee Peanut Butter Cake
- FOR CAKE: Preheat oven to 350 ºf. Grease and flour a 10" bundt pan.
- In a large bowl combine cake mix, pudding, yogurt, eggs, peanut butter and mayonnaise; mix well. Add coffee liqueur. Beat until ingredients are well blended.
- Sprinkle some flour into the peanut butter chips and fold into the cake batter. Don't worry, batter will be thick. Mmmmm!!!!
- Pour into a greased and floured pan; bake for around 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool cake for a few minutes then unmold it. Refrigerate for 20 minutes while you prepare the icing.
- Prepare a cookie sheet with a rack to use while icing the cake.
- FOR ICING: Using a saucepan, heat the Coffee Mate and butter until butter melts. When it reaches boiling, remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips. Stir until chips melt and chocolate gets a shine.
- When ready, put cake on rack and pour icing over cake. See how beautiful the cake looks when you cut it! Mmmmm, delicious. If you wait a few minutes, the icing will cool and change consistency....more like a buttercream so it could be piped as decoration.