Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
How to Make Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
- 1Place all ingredients except chocolate chips together in mixer bowl. Beat well with electric mixer at high speed for 2 minutes, scraping sides occasionally.
- 2Fold in chocolate chips.
- 3Pour into greased bundt pan and bake in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour or until top springs back when lightly touched.
- 4Cool in pan 10-15 minutes. Turn out onto serving platter and cool completely.
- 5Dust top of cake with powdered sugar for a pretty presentation.