Chocolate Cherry Coke Cake
- 1 box
- cake mix, devils food
- 1 jar(s)
- maraschino cherries 10oz drained (1/4 cup juice reserved)
- 1 c
- cherry coke
- 1/2 c
- vegetable oil
- 12 oz
- container whipped vanilla frosting
- 1 c
- marshmallow cream
- maraschino cherries with stems
How to Make Chocolate Cherry Coke Cake
- 1Preheat oven 350 degrees. Grease and flour 13x9 cake pan. Chop up cherries reserving 1/4 cup of the juice.
- 2In a large bowl mix cake mix, coke, cherry juice, oil and eggs on med speed for 2 mins. Stir in chopped cherries.
- 3Pour into pan and bake for 35 mins or until toothpick comes out clean. If making cupcakes fill 3/4 of the way full and bake 18-21 minutes. Makes 24 cupcakes. Let cool completely.
- 4For frosting mix whipped frosting and marshmallow cream until smooth. Top each piece of cake or cupcakes with a well drained maraschino cherry.