☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·1 12 ounce box fudge cake mix
·1 16 ounce can cherry pie filling
·1 cup sugar
·5 tlbs. margarine
·1/3 cup milk
·6 ounces chocolate chips
How to Make CHOCOLATE CHERRY CAKE
- Combine cake mix, cherry pie filling and eggs.
- Spread into a 13x 9 baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven 20 to 30 minutes. Or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool and Frost.
- To make frosting place sugar, margarine, milk in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil for 1 minute.
Add chocolate chips.
- Pour immediately over cake.
Allow to cool.