CHOCOLATE-BERRY PIZZA PIE
1 1/2 cgraham crumbs
1/3 cmelted butter
1/2 csemisweet chocolate chips
8 ozcream cheese softened
1/2 cpacked light brown sugar
1/2 tspvanilla extract
1 cwhipping cream whipped
1 ptfresh strawberries
1 ptfresh blueberries
2 Tbspchocolate chips melted
How to Make CHOCOLATE-BERRY PIZZA PIE
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix first 3 ingredients in a bowl. Press over bottom of a lightly greased pizza pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Cool.
- Melt 1/2cup chocolate chips in a double boiler. Cool slightly.
- Beat cream cheese in a mixing bowl until fluffy. Mix in brown sugar, vanilla, and chocolate. Fold in whipping cream gently.
- Spoon into crust. Chill for 8 hours or overnight.
- Reserve 1 strawberry and 4 blueberries. Slice remaining strawberries and blueberries.
- Arrange over filling. Place whole strawberry in center, and whole blueberries around strawberry.
- Combine shortening and melted chocolate chips in a bowl.
- Drizzle over strawberries and blueberries. Yield 8 servings