Chocolate Amaretto Cheesecake
The presentation of this cake looks beautiful on a table with raspberries or strawberries around it.
When you taste this cheesecake you'll find it hard to believe that it is only 99 calories per serving and 2 grams of fat!
I found this in a WW cookbook over ten years ago and I have been making it since.
- 2 1/2 inch chocolate graham crackers squares, made in fine crumbs
- 2 1/3 c
- part-skim ricotta cheese
- 4 oz
- non fat cream cheese
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 c
- unsweetened cocoa (use good cocoa for good flavor)
- 3 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- amaretto liqueur
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp
- mini semisweet chocolate chips
How to Make Chocolate Amaretto Cheesecake
- 1Spray an 8 inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle the graham crackers crumbs over the bottom.
- 2In a food processor, add all the remaining ingredients EXCEPT the chocolate chips. Blender for about two minutes. Scrap the bowl once. Sprinkle chocolate chips over mixture and pulse once QUICKLY. Pour evenly over crumbs.
- 3Bake in a 300 degree overn for 1 1/2 hours or until knife comes out clean. Do not over bake. Cool on rack, then refrigerate, covered for 3 hours.
- 4***I recently baked one in a 7 inch springform pan. I baked it for 1 hour 45 minutes. I'll be posting the pictures this evening when I serve it!
- 5Jim did not like the Amaretto in this cheesecake. If you don't like Amaretto, skip that step and add another tsp. Vanilla.
Or add Kaluha.