Chobani Yogurt Cake!
1/2 cbutter, softened
1 cbrown sugar
2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1/2 tspbaking powder
1 cplain chobani greek yogurt
2 Tbsphoney (optional)
How to Make Chobani Yogurt Cake!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees then grease and flour a bundt pan.
- Cream the butter, sugar and vanilla together until smooth, then beat in the egg until well combined.
- Mix flour, baking soda and baking powder then add to butter mixture, alternating with Chobani. *If using honey, mix in with Chobani.
- Pour into pan and bake for about 45 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
- To serve, slice cake and top with homemade whipped cream and berries, or cut into cubes and layer in a trifle bowl. Enjoy!