Cherry Chocolate Pudding Cakes
2 cgranulated sugar
1 3/4 call purpose flour, plus 4 teaspoons
3.9 ozjello instant chocolate pudding
1 1/2 tspbaking powder
1 1/2 tspbaking soda
1 cwhole milk
3/4 cvegetable oil
1 tspvanilla extract
1/2 cof each - 1/2 cup water:1/2 cup cherry juice. microwave for 2 minutes to bring to a boil.
1/2 cmaraschino cherries, chopped
How to Make Cherry Chocolate Pudding Cakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Mix to combine.
- Add all wet ingredients except chopped cherries and mix until smooth.
- Add cherries and fold into mixture.
- I used a mini Bundt pan, muffin size. Grease each cup and fill 2/3 full with batter.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.
- Then hold onto your socks when you taste this incredibly moist chocolate cake with the perfect hint of cherry.