CHEFS SECRET WHIPPED CREAM(STABILIZED WHIPPED CREAM)
How to Make CHEFS SECRET WHIPPED CREAM(STABILIZED WHIPPED CREAM)
- Chill Bowl and beaters for at least 30 minutes.
- In small saucepan sprinkle the gelatin powder over the cold water and let it sit for 1 minute.
- Heat water and gelatin mixture for 3 minutes on low heat while stirring continuously to dissolve gelatin completely.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Put whipping cream in the chilled bowl and gradually add gelatin mixture* while beating on low speed to combine well.
- Beat on medium for 5 minutes.
- Add confectioners' sugar and beat on high for 5 minutes until soft peaks form **.
- ** If you need to pipe this whipped cream then prepare as above but continue beating until stiff peaks form.
- *For flavored whipped cream, add extract or liqueur to the whipping cream when you are adding the cooled gelatin mixture.