CHEFS SECRET WHIPPED CREAM(STABILIZED WHIPPED CREAM)
How to Make CHEFS SECRET WHIPPED CREAM(STABILIZED WHIPPED CREAM)
- 1Chill Bowl and beaters for at least 30 minutes.
- 2In small saucepan sprinkle the gelatin powder over the cold water and let it sit for 1 minute.
- 3Heat water and gelatin mixture for 3 minutes on low heat while stirring continuously to dissolve gelatin completely.
- 4Cool to room temperature.
- 5Put whipping cream in the chilled bowl and gradually add gelatin mixture* while beating on low speed to combine well.
- 6Beat on medium for 5 minutes.
- 7Add confectioners' sugar and beat on high for 5 minutes until soft peaks form **.
- 8** If you need to pipe this whipped cream then prepare as above but continue beating until stiff peaks form.
- 9*For flavored whipped cream, add extract or liqueur to the whipping cream when you are adding the cooled gelatin mixture.