1 cgranulated sugar
1/2 cvegetable oil
1 1/2 cgrated carrots, about 3 to 4 carrots
2 Tbsppineapple juice
1/2 cwalnuts chopped
1 1/4 call purpose flour
2 tspbaking powder
How to Make CARROT CAKE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease and flour a 9 inch round baking pan.
- In a large bowl beat together eggs and sugar until creamy.
- Stir in vegetable oil until well combined.
- Add grated carrots, pineapple juice and walnuts mix well.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix well.
- Add flour mixture to carrot mixture stir until just combined.
- Pour into greased and floured baking pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow cake to cool then frost with cream cheese frosting.