CANDY CORN BUNDT CAKE
Recipe: Anderson Herald-Bulletin
2-1/2 cgranulated sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
3 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking powder
·orange and yellow food coloring
1 ccandy corn
1/2 cheavy cream
How to Make CANDY CORN BUNDT CAKE
- Spray bundt pan with baking spray and dust with flour.
- Combine sugar, butter, vanilla and eggs with an electric mixer. Beat on high for three to five minutes.
- Separately mix the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet mixture, alternating with milk until just combined. Add drops of food coloring and gently mix in.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for one hour or until a toothpick in the center comes out clean. Cool completely in the pan before turning out onto a wire rack.
- Heat the candy corn and heavy cream on low in a small saucepan, stirring frequently. Once most of the candy corn has melted, take the pan off the heat and whisk the glaze until smooth. Top the cake with the candy corn glaze.