Cake Pops, Yummy and Beautiful.
How to Make Cake Pops, Yummy and Beautiful.
- Melt 1/2 cup Chocolate Candy melts in a microwave for 3 minutes at minute intervals, stir in between every minute to make sure heat is distributed evenly until it melts completely. Be careful not to overheat, candy melts will turn lumpy if you over heat and it will be ruined.
- Crumble chocolate cake well and stir in melted chocolate candy until its sticky.
- Now the fun part: The children will enjoy doing this.
With your hand, roll around 2 tablespoonful of the mixture to form a ball. Put them on trays and refrigerate.
- For the Modeling Chocolate, Melt the chocolate candy as I indicated in the first step, stir in the corn syrup. It will become very thick, almost like dough. Pour it into a bowl with a tight lid and put in the fridge for about an hour. It may look a little gritty or lumpy, don't worry. After one hour take it out and knead it for a few minutes and you have a roll-able chocolate dough.
- Take out your cake pops. Lightly brush some syrup on them and then roll out your chocolate though and get creative covering your pops