How to Make Cake Balls
- 1When you choose your cake mix just purchase a frosting that you would frost that flavor cake with.
- 2Prepare cake according to directions on the box. Allow to cool and then crumble entire cake in a mixing bowl.
- 3Mix in the entire can of frosting and mix with your hands like you would if you were making meatballs.
- 4Roll into bitesize balls and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill and firm.
- 5While you are chilling your cake balls you can melt both white and chocolate bark and put in ziploc baggies. Cut a tiny hole in the corner of your baggie.
- 6When you cake balls are firm simply drizzle your white and chocolate bark over them as you prefer.
- 7*Hint - common combinations can be red velvet cake and cream cheese frosting, chocolater and chocolate, carrot cake and cream cheese, lemon and vanilla... the choices are tremendous. I also love to do an entire tray of chocolate and roll some in nuts, some in coconut, etc. These are fantatic!!!