Buttery Pineapple & Coconut Sheet Cake
No one would ever guess this is a simple cake to make, the look and flavor are magnificent. Enjoy!
How to Make Buttery Pineapple & Coconut Sheet Cake
- Drain the pineapple and reserve the juice.
- Prepare the cake mix as directed on the package, then fold in the drained pineapple
- Bake cake in a greased and floured 13 x 9 inch pan, following the directions on the package.
- When done, remove cake from oven and pierce the top with a fork. pur the reserved pineapple juice over the cake.
- For the frosting, cook the butter, sugar and milk in a saucepan over low heat 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in the coconut and pecans.
- Spread the frosting over the cooled cake.