Buttermilk Pound Cake (#5)
I know some the recipes are really lacking in some or all areas, but I am posting them as they are in the cookbook
How to Make Buttermilk Pound Cake (#5)
- 1Cream shortening and sugar; beat in eggs, 1 at a time.
- 2Sift flour, baking powder and soda together.
- 3Add to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk.
- 4Stir in vanilla and lemon flavoring;
- 5Place batter in tube pan.
- 6Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Mrs. Goldie Basso
Wilcoe Church of God LWWB
Coalwood, West Virginia