Butterfinger Caramel Chocolate Cake
118.25 oz box of devil's food cake mix, baked according to package directions
115 oz. jar caramel sauce
114 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
18 oz. container of cool whip
32.1 oz. butterfinger bars, crushed
How to Make Butterfinger Caramel Chocolate Cake
- Prepare cake according to package directions in a 13x9-inch pan that has been greased and lined with (buttered) parchment paper.
- While cake is baking, whisk together the caramel sauce and the sweetened condensed milk. Set aside.
- As soon as cake is done, remove it from the oven and liberally prick with a fork.
- Slowly pour the caramel/milk mixture over the hot cake. You may continue to prick the cake with the fork to encourage further absorption of the caramel sauce.
- Cover cake with plastic wrap (stick toothpicks in the cake to keep the plastic wrap from sticking to the cake). Refrigerate for two hours.
- Spread the Cool Whip over cake. Sprinkle the crushed Butterfingers over the Cool Whip.