- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar(s)
- caramel syrup or ice cream topping
- 8 oz
- cool whip
- 8 medium
- butterfinger bars
- 1 box
- duncan hines yellow cake mix and ingredients needed to make the cake per box instructions
How to Make Butterfinger Cake
- 1Bake cake according to package directions in a 9X13 cake pan. Leave in pan.
- 2Make butterfinger bars into crumbs by removing wrappers and place in a gallon ziplock bag. Hammer with rolling pin until crumbs are made.
- 3Poke holes in cake with large meat fork. Pour over top of hot cake the sweetened condensed milk and the caramel sauce. Spread over hot cake and allow to penetrate the holes in the cake. Cool to room temperature, then cover and refrigerate.
- 4When cake is cold, spread the cool whip evenly over the top and spread the candy crumbs over the top. Refrigerate!