Chocolate Almond Bark done the same way is the original recipe... both ways are good!
How to Make Butterfinger Blondies
- Spread peanut butter on a cracker. Top with another cracker. Set in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Using a double boiler (or a small pan on top of a smaller pan that has boiling water in it), melt the white almond bark until creamy.
- Remove peanut butter crackers from freezer. Working quickly, coat each "sandwich" with the melted almond bark. Set on wax paper lined baking sheet. When pan is full, refrigerate or freeze a few minutes until the almond bark is set.
- Remove from wax paper and store in zipper bags or air tight containers.
- *** If you choose to... you can add colored sprinkles to decorate...