Brownie Rainbow Pie
- egg yolk, slightly beaten
- 1/8 tsp
- 1/2 c
- packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp
- squares (1 oz. each) semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 1 c
- rainbow chocolate chips
- frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- graham pie crust
How to Make Brownie Rainbow Pie
- 1Brush bottom and sides of crust with egg yolk. Place on baking sheet. Bake at 350°F for 5 minutes. In small mixing bowl beat eggs and salt with electric mixer on high speed about 5 minutes or until thick and lemon colored. Add brown sugar and vanilla, mixing until combined.
- 2Add chocolate, mix well. Stir in cookies. 3. Spread chocolate mixture in crust. Bake on baking sheet at 350°F for 35 minutes. (Center will be soft.) Cool at least 1 hour on wire rack. Serve with whipped topping.