Brownie Carmel Cheesecake
- (9 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1 Tbsp
- cold water
- (14 ounce) package individually wrapped caramels, unwrapped
- (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- white sugar
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 c
- chocolate fudge topping
How to Make Brownie Carmel Cheesecake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2Grease the bottom of a 9 inch pan.
- 3In a small bowl, mix together brownie mix, 1 egg and water. Spread into the greased pan.
- 4Bake for 25 minutes.
- 5Melt the caramels with the evaporated milk over low heat in a heavy saucepan. Stir often, and heat until mixture has a smooth consistency.
- 6Reserve 1/3 cup of this caramel mixture, and pour the remainder over the warm, baked brownie crust.
- 7In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition
- 8Pour cream cheese mixture over caramel mixture.
- 9Bake cheesecake for 40 minutes. Chill in pan.
- 10When cake is thoroughly chilled, loosen by running a knife around the edge, and then remove the rim of the pan.
- 11Heat reserved caramel mixture, and spoon over cheesecake. Drizzle with the chocolate topping.